Downloads of v 126.96.36.19920225
BareGrep is a free file finding and text searching tool.
Single small executable, no installer
- No installation needed, start using the tool immediately
- Small executable can be run from the network
- Easy to temporarily install and then completely remove
To install BareGrep, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install baregrep
To upgrade BareGrep, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade baregrep
- Either there are no files or this package was submitted prior to inspecting packages for file content (July 2014). You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
This package has no dependencies.
|BareGrep 188.8.131.5220225||1234||Saturday, February 25, 2012||approved|
|BareGrep 3.50||95||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
Discussion for the BareGrep Package
- This discussion is only about BareGrep and the BareGrep package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or BareGrep, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.