Downloads of v 5.6.0
Split multiple pictures into specified number of slices by rows and columns or into tiles of a desired size!
- When you split images into rows and columns you need to specify the desired number of rows and columns
- When splitting an image into tiles of a given fixed size, you have the option to specify that size precisely using either percentages or pixels to set tile's width and height
- 130+ Actions and Effects: resize, contrast, watermark, etc...
- Convert to/from and save results in any of 30+ formats: jpg, png, gif, tiff, bmp, j2k
- 20 scaling modes: Lanczos, Bilinear, Bicubic, Box, HqX
- Rotate and flip manually or using EXIF orientation tag
- Fit to fixed size or rectangle; fit to aspect ratio
- Perform lossless JPEG crops, flips, and rotations
- Built-in and cloud-based face detection to perform advanced image processing on photos with detected faces
- Automatic crop, crop to fixed size, crop from edges, crop to W:H ratio
- Resize canvas and add padding; change print resolution
- Change width and height independently or proportionately
- Set dimensions using pixels, percentages %, or print units
- Automatically shrink images to fit a desired file size in Kilobytes
- Conditional processing based on image orientation, size, and other attributes
- Add static and dynamic text and image watermarks with visual effects
- Layers with 40+ blending modes and pixel filtering
- Per-channel processing: extract, mix, replace, adjust values, etc...
- 8 Color Models: RGB, HSB/HSV, HSL, HSI, HWB, YCbCr, Lab, LCH
- Built-in image preview with interactive histograms
- 4 operation modes: Manual, Background, Scheduled, and Console
- Dynamically generate text watermarks with EXIF and file info
- 12 compositing modes: source-over, source-in, source-out...
- 40+ Blend Modes: lighten, darken, contrast, inversion...
- Work with metadata: EXIF, IPTC, GPS, XMP.
Rename image files based on image or file properties and EXIF/IPTC metadata
Note: This is a fully functional trial version. Processed images will be watermarked.
To install Batch Image Splitter, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install batch-image-splitter
To upgrade Batch Image Splitter, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade batch-image-splitter
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; Install-ChocolateyPackage 'batch-image-splitter' 'exe' '/S' 'https://download.binarymark.com/packages/pid0150506t.exe' -checksum 'fca6e5172153ba82b3d2d36804a09fbb' -checksumType 'md5'
Virus Scan Results
- batch-image-splitter.5.6.0.nupkg (eb780ab7988e) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
BinaryMark © 2017
|Batch Image Splitter 5.6.0||329||Friday, January 6, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Batch Image Splitter Package
- This discussion is only about Batch Image Splitter and the Batch Image Splitter package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Batch Image Splitter, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.