Downloads of v 5.0.0
Replace, format, and extract text in multiple files using Regular Expressions. Perform GREP-like tasks including search and replace, RegEx substitutions, data extraction, and more! Built-in RegEx editors support color syntax highlighting and contextual tooltips making it easy to design patterns. Specialized RegEx tools like html/xml tag selector, line selector, or number selector help you make RegEx patterns faster. Integrated RegEx Builder helps with testing your RegEx patterns by letting you perform search and replace operations on sample text and automatically highlighting matches.
Program supports numerous text transformations that can be performed on text matched by your RegEx patterns. Some text transforms include: change letter case; trim; reverse order of characters; sort list; shuffle list; remove duplicates; compute hash; encrypt/decrypt; URL encode/decode; Morse code converter; escape/unescape string; operations with numbers (matched text is treated as a number that you can then change); etc.
Process 1000s of files using multiple CPU cores in manual, automatic/continuous, triggered/scheduled, or console modes, or directly from Windows Explorer right-click menu. Save files to output directory specified using either absolute or relative path, with original or new name defined by a mask. Select files for processing based on their name, dates, size, and contents using advanced file search supporting RegEx and advanced wildcards. Optionally merge together, split all, or zip processed files. Perform different operations on different files with conditional processing and process branching. Complete support for Regular Expressions (RegEx) and Unicode throughout the program. Detailed processing logs are available in both user interface and log files. Run multiple program instances simultaneously.
Note: This is a fully functional trial version. Processed files are limited in size.
To install Batch RegEx, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install batch-regex
To upgrade Batch RegEx, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade batch-regex
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; Install-ChocolateyPackage 'batch-word-replace' 'exe' '/S' 'https://download.binarymark.com/packages/pid0340506t.exe' -checksum 'd4811047e23598af51c247e3a2434308' -checksumType 'md5'
Virus Scan Results
- batch-regex.5.0.0.nupkg (f2e87ed769d5) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
BinaryMark © 2016
|Batch RegEx 5.0.0||387||Wednesday, December 21, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Batch RegEx Package
- This discussion is only about Batch RegEx and the Batch RegEx package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Batch RegEx, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.