Downloads of v 5.6.0
Replace text in, add or remove content, and edit thousands of Word documents in doc and docx formats, PDFs, RTF documents, and other text documents.
- Search and replace in 1000s of text documents
- Use Regular Expressions and RegEx patterns in searches
- Add new text content to hundreds of Word documents
- Remove certain words, phrases, or other text from multiple documents
- Apply new text formatting and styles to specific paragraphs and phrases in word documents in bulk
- Change existing formatting and styles in multiple documents
- Change page layout and size in multiple text documents
- Batch edit document properties like Author, Title, and Subject
- Supports Word documents: docx, doc
- Supports Open Office Documents: odt
- Supports Adobe PDFs
- Supports other text file formats: rtf, txt, wpd, html, xps
- 4 operation modes: Manual, Background, Scheduled, and Console
- Find documents and add them to processing queue depending on their content
- Conditional processing based on document contents, file size, and other attributes
- Rename document files based on file properties document metadata
- Fast parallel processing on multi-core CPUs
Note: This is a fully functional trial version. Processed documents contain watermarked text.
To install Batch Word Replace, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install batch-word-replace
To upgrade Batch Word Replace, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade batch-word-replace
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; Install-ChocolateyPackage 'batch-word-replace' 'exe' '/S' 'https://download.binarymark.com/packages/pid0340506t.exe' -checksum 'd4811047e23598af51c247e3a2434308' -checksumType 'md5'
Virus Scan Results
- batch-word-replace.5.6.0.nupkg (21d2a5a27bf1) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
BinaryMark © 2016
|Batch Word Replace 5.6.0||367||Wednesday, December 21, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Batch Word Replace Package
- This discussion is only about Batch Word Replace and the Batch Word Replace package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Batch Word Replace, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.