Downloads of v 1.23
BatteryInfoView is a small utility for laptops and netbook computers that displays the current status and information about your battery.
The displayed battery information includes the battery name, manufacture name, serial number, manufacture date, power state (charging/discharging), current battery capacity, full charged capacity, voltage, charge/discharge rate, and more...
BatteryInfoView also provides a log window, which adds a new log line containing the battery status every 30 seconds or any other time interval that you choose.
To install BatteryInfoView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install batteryinfoview
To upgrade BatteryInfoView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade batteryinfoview
$packageName = 'batteryinfoview' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/batteryinfoview.zip' $checksum = '6c48ed1194c1e1973c0dd3d40a05cbe6f5f4ff3649bdb6c568c122e74c1ff18b' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- batteryinfoview.1.23.nupkg (c30d148b01bb) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- batteryinfoview.exe (cadd8c7dbf3a) - ## / 65 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- batteryinfoview.zip (6c48ed1194c1) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2011 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|BatteryInfoView 1.23||424||Friday, August 11, 2017||approved|
|BatteryInfoView 1.22||436||Wednesday, July 1, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the BatteryInfoView Package
- This discussion is only about BatteryInfoView and the BatteryInfoView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or BatteryInfoView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.