Downloads of v 2016.03.03
BiblioteQ strives to be a professional cataloging and library management suite, utilizing a Qt interface and providing connectivity to PostgreSQL and SQLite. The SRU and Z39.50 protocols are used for retrieving data for books, journals, and magazines. The software is available for all major operating systems and should be compatible with any system that supports Qt. BiblioteQ is distributed under a BSD license.
To install BiblioteQ, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install biblioteq
To upgrade BiblioteQ, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade biblioteq
$packageName = 'biblioteq' $installerType = 'exe' $silentArgs = '/S' $url = 'https://sourceforge.net/projects/biblioteq/files/Version%202016.03.03/BiblioteQ-Installer.exe/download' $checksum = '039f5239b81abd781466b1dae22b59ea1ae5b83d' $checksumType = 'sha1' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -FileType "$installerType" ` -SilentArgs "$silentArgs" ` -Url "$url" ` -ValidExitCodes $validExitCodes ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"
Virus Scan Results
- biblioteq.2016.03.03.nupkg (4ba4c34474d7) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- BiblioteQ-Installer.exe (4389aaaa5e85) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© BiblioteQ Developers
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|BiblioteQ 2016.03.03||430||Friday, March 4, 2016||approved|
|BiblioteQ 2015.10.28||250||Friday, January 22, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the BiblioteQ Package
- This discussion is only about BiblioteQ and the BiblioteQ package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or BiblioteQ, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.