Downloads of v 2.8
biicode: A cross-platform C/C++ dependency manager
biicode provides file-based dependency management for C and C++ languages. Just
#include what you need
and biicode will download, setup, and build the required libraries.
biicode uses CMake under the hood, which makes easy adding existing projects to the biicode system, everything
in a cross-platform way.
Always wanted the power of
maven when dealing with large C/C++ codebases? biicode is the tool for you.
To install biicode, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install biicode
To upgrade biicode, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade biicode
$packageName = 'biicode' $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'https://s3.amazonaws.com/biibinaries/release/2.8/bii-win_2_8.exe' # download url $silentArgs = '/VERYSILENT' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- biicode.2.8.nupkg (65ac942370bc) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- bii-win_2_8.exe (5ffce9e455f5) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
Copyright (c) Biicode Innovation, S.L.
- Better computation of binary targets, if an executable does not depend on its own block library, it will not be linked
- Removed automatic creation of cmake_dummy.cpp to avoid problems with header only libraries
- Removed automatic handling of system deps (math, pthread, winsock), that created problems in new toolchains. Now users directly specify in CMakeLists their libs.
- ADDBIICODETARGETS() has been superseded by ADDBIITARGETS(), which will admit a biicode version number, this is done to achieve backwards compatibility while introducing new build behavior.
- Fixed bug of include paths missing in [tests] targets
- Fixed extra verbose message of warning about full path #includes
- Optimized performance of ignore.bii for large number of patterns, that was incredibly slow
- Now published blocks show publisher's user name
- Security fixes
|biicode 2.8||914||Thursday, April 9, 2015||approved|
|biicode 2.7||228||Friday, March 27, 2015||approved|
|biicode 2.4.1||253||Wednesday, February 18, 2015||approved|
|biicode 2.1.1||558||Tuesday, January 13, 2015||approved|
|biicode 2.0.1||361||Monday, January 5, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the biicode Package
- This discussion is only about biicode and the biicode package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or biicode, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.