Downloads of v 3.2.16
Blat is a small, efficent SMTP command-line interface (CLI) mailer for Windows. It is the SMTP sending part of an eMail User Agent (MUA) or eMail client. As such, Blat sends eMail via SMTP (or internet eMail) from the command line.
Combine with Windows integrated command-line program
at to schedule sending emails or posting later.
To install Blat, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install blat
To upgrade Blat, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade blat
$packageName = "blat" $urlArray = @('http://sourceforge.net/projects/blat/files/Blat%20Full%20Version/32%20bit%20versions/Win2000%20and%20newer/blat3216_32.full.zip', 'http://sourceforge.net/projects/blat/files/Blat%20Full%20Version/64%20bit%20versions/blat3216_64.full.zip') $url = $urlArray $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $url64 = $urlArray $checksum = '4ae28ad8bd9187c146636c026d93ff030fe517c947ec4ed2bc3fc4bce662576d' $checksumType = 'sha256' $checksum64 = 'f8c48ecc2ec17b1151525bed9fbfe763b88157874b630e28702569552bdd5e81' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64"
Virus Scan Results
- blat.3.2.16.nupkg (a7cb92af25ff) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- blat.dll (37bbc4249ac9) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- blat.exe (29b1bda71564) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- blat3216_64.full.zip (f8c48ecc2ec1) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- blat3216_32.full.zip (4ae28ad8bd91) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Blat 3.2.16||396||Monday, August 8, 2016||approved|
|Blat 3.2.15||55||Tuesday, June 28, 2016||approved|
|Blat 3.2.14||21||Thursday, June 16, 2016||approved|
|Blat 3.2.13||24||Thursday, June 16, 2016||approved|
|Blat 3.2.12||219||Monday, December 28, 2015||approved|
|Blat 3.2.11||51||Thursday, November 12, 2015||approved|
|Blat 3.2.10||34||Wednesday, October 21, 2015||approved|
|Blat 3.2.9||37||Sunday, October 18, 2015||approved|
|Blat 3.2.4||169||Wednesday, March 4, 2015||approved|
|Blat 3.2.3||86||Monday, December 15, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the Blat Package
- This discussion is only about Blat and the Blat package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Blat, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.