Downloads of v 0.6.0
Bless is a high quality, full featured hex editor. It is written in mono/Gtk# and its primary platform is GNU/Linux. However it should be able to run without problems on every platform that mono and Gtk# run.
- Efficient editing of large data files and block devices
- Multilevel undo - redo operations
- Customizable data views
- Fast data rendering on screen
- Multiple tabs
- Fast find and replace operations
- A data conversion table
- Advanced copy/paste capabilities
- Highlighting of selection pattern matches in the file
- Plugin based architecture
- Export of data to text and html (others with plugins)
- Bitwise operations on data
- A comprehensive user manual
To install Bless, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install bless
To upgrade Bless, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade bless
$packageName = 'bless' $url = 'http://download.gna.org/bless/bless-bin-0.6.0.zip' $checksum = '0ebe1985ab2646cbe13899b93d4d6d27943ad47c' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path -Path $toolsDir ` -ChildPath "bless-bin-0.6.0" ` | Join-Path -ChildPath "bin" ` | Join-Path -ChildPath "bless.exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- bless.0.6.0.nupkg (8f3abff0acda) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- bless-bin-0.6.0.zip (c189ec259197) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
© 2004 Alexandros Frantzis
- Release log
- Known issues
- Source code
- Source code archive (tar.gz)
- Source code repository:
bzr branch http://download.gna.org/bless/bless.dev
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|Bless 0.6.0||526||Monday, May 25, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Bless Package
- This discussion is only about Bless and the Bless package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Bless, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.