Downloads of v 4.2.1
An Integrated Development Environment for Java, developed mainly for educational purposes, but also suitable for small-scale software development.
It was developed to support the learning and teaching of object-oriented programming, and its design differs from other development environments as a result.
To install BlueJ, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install bluej
To upgrade BlueJ, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade bluej
$packageName = 'bluej' $installerType = 'msi' $silentArgs = '/quiet /qn /norestart' $url = 'http://www.bluej.org/download/files/BlueJ-windows-421.msi' $checksum = 'd50a2002b7661050053e1393f794f906f3ed972d50688d5c9140b18e9771668f' $checksumType = 'sha256' $validExitCodes = @(0,3010) Install-ChocolateyPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -FileType "$installerType" ` -SilentArgs "$silentArgs" ` -Url "$url" ` -ValidExitCodes $validExitCodes ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"
Virus Scan Results
- bluej.4.2.1.nupkg (5ad6f1d248d5) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- BlueJ-windows-421.msi (d50a2002b766) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
© M. Kölling and J. Rosenberg
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|BlueJ 4.2.1||1102||Tuesday, April 30, 2019||approved|
|BlueJ 4.2.0||741||Thursday, February 7, 2019||approved|
|BlueJ 4.1.4||1034||Monday, October 29, 2018||approved|
|BlueJ 4.1.3||965||Friday, September 7, 2018||approved|
|BlueJ 4.1.2||2243||Friday, March 30, 2018||approved|
|BlueJ 3.1.7||2368||Tuesday, February 23, 2016||approved|
|BlueJ 3.1.6||430||Thursday, October 22, 2015||approved|
|BlueJ 3.1.5||271||Friday, June 12, 2015||approved|
|BlueJ 18.104.22.16841130||428||Sunday, November 30, 2014||approved|
|BlueJ 3.1.4||375||Saturday, September 27, 2014||approved|
|BlueJ 3.1.1||341||Tuesday, August 19, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the BlueJ Package
- This discussion is only about BlueJ and the BlueJ package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or BlueJ, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.