Downloads of v 1.66
BluetoothView is a small utility that runs in the background, and monitor the activity of Bluetooth devices around you.
For each detected Bluetooth device, it displays the following information: Device Name, Bluetooth Address, Major Device Type, Minor Device Type, First Detection Time, Last Detection Time, and more.
BluetoothView can also notify you when a new Bluetooth device is detected, by displaying a balloon in your taskbar or by playing a small beep sound.
To install BluetoothView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install bluetoothview
To upgrade BluetoothView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade bluetoothview
$packageName = 'bluetoothview' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/bluetoothview.zip' $checksum = '4a71bc72de965205be32ccf8a3ff4fd89411581f' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- bluetoothview.1.66.nupkg (14ab23063bcb) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- bluetoothview.zip (0c85497da7a0) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2008 NirSoft
|BluetoothView 1.66||688||Thursday, April 2, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the BluetoothView Package
- This discussion is only about BluetoothView and the BluetoothView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or BluetoothView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.