Downloads of v 1.6.2
boot2docker is a lightweight Linux distribution based on Tiny Core Linux made specifically to run Docker containers. It runs completely from RAM, weighs ~27MB and boots in ~5s (YMMV).
Docker - An open platform for distributed applications for developers and sysadmins.
To install Boot2Docker, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install boot2docker
To upgrade Boot2Docker, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade boot2docker
docker-chocolatey ================== Boot2Docker package for Chocolatey Source: http://boot2docker.io/ Releases: https://github.com/boot2docker/windows-installer/releases
# https://github.com/chaliy/chaliy-chocolatey-packages/ Install-ChocolateyPackage 'boot2docker' 'exe' '/VERYSILENT' 'https://github.com/boot2docker/windows-installer/releases/download/v1.6.2/docker-install.exe' Install-ChocolateyPath "$env:ProgramFiles\Boot2Docker for Windows\"
Virus Scan Results
- boot2docker.1.6.2.nupkg (6b14ca7eaf52) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- docker-install.exe (f607ce7cf1f1) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
<li>Boot2Docker Management Tool v1.6.2</li>
|Boot2Docker 1.6.2||2419||Saturday, June 13, 2015||approved|
|Boot2Docker 1.5.0||911||Friday, March 13, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Boot2Docker Package
- This discussion is only about Boot2Docker and the Boot2Docker package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Boot2Docker, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.