Downloads of v 1.5.3369.20120226
BoutDuTunnel is a useful software for users behind restrictive firewalls and is intended to use network services that normally you cannot. You need a server located outside the firewalled area (for example your computer with permanent connection at home) which have full access to the Internet. BoutDuTunnel is then able to create virtual connections tunnelled in HTTP requests. All data is scrambled to preserve anonymity.
BoutDuTunnel is compatible with HTTP proxy servers, even if they use NTLM authentication (like ISA Server) and even if they prohibit the "connect method". BoutDuTunnel client acts as a Socks Server (v4, v4a and v5 are supported) and is compatible with static forwards. Several communication protocols are supported (a Built-in HTTP Server is available on the server side)
To install BoutDuTunnel.Client, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install boutdutunnel.client
To upgrade BoutDuTunnel.Client, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade boutdutunnel.client
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- boutdutunnel.client.1.5.3369.20120226.nupkg (72c01ac56e31) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- BdtClient.exe (faf617f44794) - ## / 41 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- BdtGuiClient.exe (43640d37cc7f) - ## / 42 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- BdtClient.dll (d1370f085c75) - ## / 42 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- BdtShared.dll (f4e297c3b301) - ## / 42 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- BdtClient.resources.dll (e7025b63333f) - ## / 42 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- BdtGuiClient.resources.dll (fd20bc972ad2) - ## / 42 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- BdtShared.resources.dll (92462ca7802b) - ## / 42 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|BoutDuTunnel.Client 1.5.3369.20120226||868||Saturday, February 25, 2012||approved|
|BoutDuTunnel.Client 1.5.3369.20120225||254||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
|BoutDuTunnel.client 1.5.3369||309||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the BoutDuTunnel.Client Package
- This discussion is only about BoutDuTunnel.Client and the BoutDuTunnel.Client package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or BoutDuTunnel.Client, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.