Downloads of v 2.15.578
Boxcryptor is an easy-to-use encryption software optimized for the cloud. It allows the secure use of cloud storage services without sacrificing comfort. Boxcryptor supports all major cloud storage providers (such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, SugarSync) and supports all the clouds that use the WebDAV standard (such as Cubby, Strato HiDrive, and ownCloud). With Boxcryptor your files go protected to your cloud provider and you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your information cannot fall into the wrong hands.
To install Boxcryptor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install boxcryptor
To upgrade Boxcryptor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade boxcryptor
$packageName = 'boxcryptor' $installerType = 'MSI' $url = 'https://downloads.boxcryptor.com//boxcryptor/windows/Boxcryptor_v2.15.578_Setup.msi' $checksum = 'A39FAE01DA645FE99107AB6AC1B27E46DE9C3032DFE36312DACB4D6F4C0CC3EC' $checksumType = 'sha256' $silentArgs = "/Quiet /NoRestart /Log ""$($env:temp)\boxcryptor-2.15.578-install.log""" $validExitCodes = @(0,3010) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -checksum "$checksum" -checksumType "$checksumType" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- boxcryptor.2.15.578.nupkg (c39ab745bced) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Boxcryptor_v2.15.578_Setup.msi (a39fae01da64) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Boxcryptor 2.22.706||112||Wednesday, December 20, 2017||approved|
|Boxcryptor 2.15.578||783||Thursday, July 13, 2017||approved|
|Boxcryptor 2.7.503||278||Thursday, February 9, 2017||approved|
|Boxcryptor 2.2.423.322||311||Saturday, April 30, 2016||approved|
|Boxcryptor 2.1.405.86||342||Monday, March 30, 2015||approved|
|Boxcryptor 2.0.437.408||243||Tuesday, January 6, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Boxcryptor Package
- This discussion is only about Boxcryptor and the Boxcryptor package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Boxcryptor, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.