Downloads of v 0.2.0.06
Create your own AI Brain
The platform is designed to simplify collaboration, testing, and the implementation of new theories, and to easily visualize experiments and data. No mathematical or programming background is required to experiment with Brain Simulator modules. GoodAI will continuously improve the platform based on its own research development and user feedback.
The ability to rapidly prototype architectures of artificial brains and instantly test different hypotheses is paramount to keeping our research dynamically moving forward. This is why we created Brain Simulator.
On this platform, a researcher can experiment with existing AI modules (e.g. image recognition, working memory, prediction, motion behavior generator, etc.), modify them, create new ones and link them together. The resulting AI agent can observe, interact, and modify the simulated environment. No mathematical or programming background is required to experiment with Brain Simulator. We replaced AI programming with AI designing.
AI agents designed in Brain Simulator operate on sensory input in a simulated world, interpret and change their environment, and can communicate with each other.
Open-Source for Non-Commercial Use
Brain Simulator and its products, including AI modules and brains, are available to the public under an open-source, non-commercial license. For commercial use of Brain Simulator or its products, contact GoodAI at [email protected] We believe that collaboration is indispensable in the quest for general AI. With this open platform, we want to encourage cooperation within the scientific community and beyond. We will continuously improve our platform based on our research advancements and user feedback.
Brain Simulator is currently being developed in C# with AI modules and architectures simulated on CUDA. We plan to make the project multi-platform (Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.), cloud-based, and cluster-based (multi-GPU/CPU).
Using Brain Simulator currently requires 64-bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10, .NET 4.5, and an nVIDIA graphics card with CUDA support (compute capability of 2.0 or higher).
Please keep in mind that Brain Simulator is still in the PROTOTYPE STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT. GoodAI will continuously improve the platform based on its own research advancement and user feedback.
To install Brain Simulator, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install brainsimulator
To upgrade Brain Simulator, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade brainsimulator
$packageName = 'brainsimulator' $installerType = 'MSI' $url64 = 'http://mirror.goodai.com/download/brainsimulator/BrainSimulatorInstaller-v0.2.0-06.msi' $silentArgs = '/quiet /norestart' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url64" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- brainsimulator.0.2.0.06.nupkg (2de705bf8452) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- BrainSimulatorInstaller-v0.2.0-06.msi (b30213005949) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright © 2015 KEEN SWH LTD. GoodAI® and Brain Simulator™ are trademarks of KEEN SWH LTD.
|Brain Simulator 0.6.0||474||Sunday, January 15, 2017||approved|
|Brain Simulator 0.5.0.05||273||Friday, May 13, 2016||approved|
|Brain Simulator 0.4.0.03||251||Saturday, December 26, 2015||approved|
|Brain Simulator 0.3.0.03||194||Thursday, October 29, 2015||approved|
|Brain Simulator 0.2.0.06||233||Sunday, September 20, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Brain Simulator Package
- This discussion is only about Brain Simulator and the Brain Simulator package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Brain Simulator, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.