Downloads of v 2.12
BrowsingHistoryView is a utility that reads the history data of 4 different Web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari) and displays the browsing history of all these Web browsers in one table.
The browsing history table includes the following information: Visited URL, Title, Visit Time, Visit Count, Web browser and User Profile.
BrowsingHistoryView allows you to watch the browsing history of all user profiles in a running system, as well as to get the browsing history from external hard drive.
You can also export the browsing history into csv/tab-delimited/html/xml file from the user interface, or from command-line, without displaying any user interface.
To install BrowsingHistoryView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install browsinghistoryview
To upgrade BrowsingHistoryView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade browsinghistoryview
$packageName = 'browsinghistoryview' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/browsinghistoryview.zip' $checksum = 'dd46d5af61ed11e4229861bbb0af5a40dc24611f2a1b351046250d8591cc8c81' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/browsinghistoryview-x64.zip' $checksum64 = '49c87435be291299238ab576b2aabcd7e4267e7b306a0feac81575e52ebd57da' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- browsinghistoryview.2.12.nupkg (939fe664d2b2) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- browsinghistoryview-x64.zip (49c87435be29) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- browsinghistoryview.zip (dd46d5af61ed) - ## / 63 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2012 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|BrowsingHistoryView 2.17||92||Thursday, August 2, 2018||approved|
|BrowsingHistoryView 2.15||227||Saturday, December 16, 2017||approved|
|BrowsingHistoryView 2.12||141||Saturday, December 2, 2017||approved|
|BrowsingHistoryView 2.11||156||Monday, November 13, 2017||approved|
|BrowsingHistoryView 2.10||228||Monday, August 7, 2017||approved|
|BrowsingHistoryView 2.00||265||Wednesday, April 5, 2017||approved|
|BrowsingHistoryView 1.95||247||Wednesday, February 8, 2017||approved|
|BrowsingHistoryView 1.91||200||Wednesday, January 18, 2017||approved|
|BrowsingHistoryView 1.90||207||Thursday, October 20, 2016||approved|
|BrowsingHistoryView 1.86||275||Monday, April 11, 2016||approved|
|BrowsingHistoryView 1.81||219||Friday, February 5, 2016||approved|
|BrowsingHistoryView 1.77||226||Thursday, November 12, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the BrowsingHistoryView Package
- This discussion is only about BrowsingHistoryView and the BrowsingHistoryView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or BrowsingHistoryView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.