Downloads of v 184.108.40.206
BtProx is a small Windows application working both under Windows XP and Vista. I never tested it under Windows 2000, but there's no reason why it should not work. It locks your computer when you go away from it. How is it done.
It locks on one of your Bluetooth devices which are paired to the the machine. When you walk away from the computer the device is disconnected and the computer is locked after timeout. It is possible to run a single application together with the lock. This application may be your favorite script dismounting network drives, erasing those dirty files from the desktop or anything else. The program sits in Windows tray showing its current status with tray icon and tooltip baloons.
To install BtProx (Install), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install btprox.install
To upgrade BtProx (Install), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade btprox.install
#NOTE: Please remove any commented lines to tidy up prior to releasing the package, including this one $packageName = 'btprox.install' # arbitrary name for the package, used in messages $installerType = 'EXE' #only one of these: exe, msi, msu $url = 'http://sourceforge.net/projects/btprox/files/btprox/1.5.0/btprox_1_5_0.exe/download' # download url $silentArgs = '/S' # "/s /S /q /Q /quiet /silent /SILENT /VERYSILENT" # try any of these to get the silent installer #msi is always /quiet $validExitCodes = @(0) #please insert other valid exit codes here, exit codes for ms http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa368542(VS.85).aspx # main helpers - these have error handling tucked into them already # installer, will assert administrative rights # if removing $url64, please remove from here Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- btprox.install.220.127.116.11.nupkg (ef4b42108d58) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- btprox_1_5_0.exe (4035692cf65c) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Add icon and validate against the new process
|BtProx (Install) 18.104.22.168||611||Friday, December 12, 2014||approved|
|BtProx (Install) 22.214.171.124||303||Sunday, September 21, 2014|
Discussion for the BtProx (Install) Package
- This discussion is only about BtProx (Install) and the BtProx (Install) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or BtProx (Install), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.