Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 3.2.449:
25 Jun 2020
25 Jun 2020
- Mads Kristensen
Tags:visualstudio extension vsix
Bundler & Minifier
(Waiting for Maintainer to take corrective action)
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Are Exempted or Have Failed
1 Test Failing and 1 Exempted Test
Validation Testing Failed
Verification Testing Exempt:
Requires Visual Studio
This version is in moderation and has not yet been approved. This means it doesn't show up under normal search.
- Until approved, you should consider this package version unsafe - it could do very bad things to your system (it probably doesn't but you have been warned, that's why we have moderation).
- This package version can change wildly over the course of moderation until it is approved. If you install it and it later has changes to this version, you will be out of sync with any changes that have been made to the package. Until approved, you should consider that this package version doesn't even exist.
- You cannot install this package under normal scenarios. See How to install package version under moderation for more information.
- There are also no guarantees that it will be approved.
There are versions of this package awaiting moderation (possibly just this one). See the Version History section below.
$name = 'Bundler & Minifier' $url = 'https://vsixgallery.azurewebsites.net/extensions/a0ae318b-4f07-4f71-93cb-f21d3f03c6d3/Bundler & Minifier.vsix' $checksum = '97C46D76D4C2B86A197AA845F80A62880FF77614F535F4E9F547A898AC4BF397' $checksumType = 'SHA256' Install-VisualStudioVsixExtension $name $url -Checksum $checksum -ChecksumType $checksumType
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Bundler & Minifier 3.2.449||15||Thursday, June 25, 2020||Waiting for Maintainer|
|Bundler & Minifier 3.2.447||148||Friday, April 3, 2020||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 3.2.435||150||Tuesday, October 22, 2019||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 3.1.430||44||Tuesday, October 15, 2019||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 3.0.415||54||Thursday, September 12, 2019||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.9.406||127||Saturday, March 23, 2019||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.8.391||277||Sunday, May 20, 2018||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.7.385||145||Friday, May 4, 2018||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.6.375||200||Sunday, April 8, 2018||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.6.362||315||Thursday, October 12, 2017||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.5.357||289||Tuesday, September 5, 2017||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.4.337||458||Tuesday, February 28, 2017||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.3.327||297||Monday, February 13, 2017||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.2.306||344||Thursday, November 17, 2016||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.2.305||309||Thursday, November 17, 2016||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.2.301||302||Wednesday, November 2, 2016||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.2.296||324||Monday, October 24, 2016||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.2.295||254||Monday, October 24, 2016||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.2.281||314||Monday, August 8, 2016||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.1.258||268||Thursday, June 30, 2016||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.0.235||260||Thursday, June 16, 2016||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.0.234||276||Tuesday, June 14, 2016||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.0.232||242||Friday, June 10, 2016||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.0.231||283||Friday, June 10, 2016||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.0.229||265||Friday, June 10, 2016||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.0.222||224||Thursday, June 9, 2016||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.0.214||292||Wednesday, June 8, 2016||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.0.208||232||Tuesday, June 7, 2016||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.0.200||250||Tuesday, June 7, 2016||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 2.0.198||286||Tuesday, June 7, 2016||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 1.9.155||278||Tuesday, May 10, 2016||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 1.8.144||294||Friday, February 5, 2016||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 1.7.141||253||Tuesday, January 19, 2016||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 1.6.139||278||Tuesday, January 5, 2016||Approved|
|Bundler & Minifier 1.5.129||278||Monday, October 26, 2015||Approved|
- This discussion is only about Bundler & Minifier and the Bundler & Minifier package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Bundler & Minifier, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.