Downloads of v 0.1.0
The Cake Bootstrapper is a Powershell cmdlet that helps you set up a new Cake project by downloading dependencies, setting up the bootstrapper script and creating a Cake build script. To run the cake bootstrapper, run the command Install-Cake after installation. For more information about usage, see https://github.com/cake-build/bootstrapper.
To install Cake Bootstrapper, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install cake-bootstrapper
To upgrade Cake Bootstrapper, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade cake-bootstrapper
$packageName = 'cake-bootstrapper' $installerType = 'msi' $url = 'https://github.com/cake-build/bootstrapper/releases/download/v0.1.0/Cake-Bootstrapper-v0.1.0.msi' $silentArgs = '/quiet' $validExitCodes = @(0,3010) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- cake-bootstrapper.0.1.0.nupkg (278cd07824cf) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Cake-Bootstrapper-v0.1.0.msi (3359cde32af9) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (c) Patrik Svensson 2014
Added dry run parameter.
Added parameter for experimental script engine.
Added parameter for Mono script engine.
Added support for PowerShell Verbose flag.
Added option to skip tool package restore.
|Cake Bootstrapper 0.1.0||604||Sunday, August 23, 2015||approved|
|Cake Bootstrapper 0.0.6||248||Tuesday, April 28, 2015||approved|
|Cake Bootstrapper 0.0.5||290||Sunday, January 18, 2015||approved|
|Cake Bootstrapper 0.0.4||240||Wednesday, December 10, 2014||approved|
|Cake Bootstrapper 0.0.3||252||Thursday, December 4, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the Cake Bootstrapper Package
- This discussion is only about Cake Bootstrapper and the Cake Bootstrapper package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Cake Bootstrapper, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.