Downloads of v 3.0.2
Competency and Skills System (CASS) Repository.
To install CASS, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install cass
To upgrade CASS, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade cass
#$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; # stop on all errors $packageName= 'CASS' # arbitrary name for the package, used in messages #Install CASS mkdir temp -Force cd temp git clone https://github.com/cassproject/cass -b master cd cass mvn install cd target set-service "elasticsearch-service-x64" -startuptype "auto" set-service "Tomcat8" -startuptype "auto" stop-service "elasticsearch-service-x64" stop-service "Tomcat8" rm "$env:CATALINA_HOME\webapps\root.war" rm "$env:CATALINA_HOME\webapps\ROOT" -Recurse cp -Path "$pwd\cass.war" -Destination "$env:CATALINA_HOME\webapps\ROOT.war" start-service "elasticsearch-service-x64" start-service "Tomcat8" cd .. cd .. rm "cass" -Recurse -Force cd .. #Ensure IIS is installed and configured. echo "DISM.EXE /online /enable-feature /all /featureName:IIS-WebServerRole /featureName:IIS-WebServer /featureName:IIS-CommonHttpFeatures /featureName:IIS-StaticContent /featureName:IIS-RequestFiltering /featureName:IIS-IPSecurity /featureName:IIS-HttpCompressionStatic /featureName:IIS-HttpCompressionDynamic /featureName:IIS-WebServerManagementTools /featureName:IIS-ManagementScriptingTools /featureName:IIS-ManagementService /featureName:IIS-WMICompatibility /featureName:IIS-WebSockets /featureName:IIS-CertProvider /featureName:IIS-ManagementConsole /featureName:IIS-LegacySnapIn" echo "" echo "You will still have to install AAR, URLRewrite, and a Web Farm. We recommend adding a web farm with server port 8080/8080. The above command will install IIS, then 'choco install iis-aar urlrewrite'."
stop-service "tomcat8" rm "$env:CATALINA_HOME\webapps\ROOT.war" rm "$env:CATALINA_HOME\webapps\root" -Recurse start-service "tomcat8"
Virus Scan Results
- cass.3.0.2.nupkg (ada175bed53c) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|CASS 3.0.2||223||Monday, November 6, 2017||approved|
|CASS 3.0.1||122||Monday, November 6, 2017||approved|
|CASS 3.0.0||107||Monday, November 6, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the CASS Package
- This discussion is only about CASS and the CASS package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or CASS, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.