Downloads of v 2.14
CC65 is a C and Assembly compiler toolchain for 6502-based computers.
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- cc65.2.14.nupkg (9f60945d2390) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
cc65 is a complete cross development package for 65(C)02 systems, including
a powerful macro assembler, a C compiler, linker, librarian and several
cc65 has C and runtime library support for many of the old 6502 machines,
- the following Commodore machines:
- C16/C116 and Plus/4
- CBM 510 (aka P500)
- the 600/700 family
- newer PET machines (not 2001).
- the Apple ][+ and successors.
- the Atari 8 bit machines.
- GEOS for the C64 and C128.
- the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES).
- the Supervision console.
- the Oric Atmos.
- the Lynx console.
The libraries are fairly portable, so creating a version for other 6502s
shouldn't be too much work.
Discussion for the CC65 Package
- This discussion is only about CC65 and the CC65 package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or CC65, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.