Downloads of v 2.1.0
See a thread you consider worthy of archival?
Don't trust the 4chan archives to remain available?
Or perhaps it's not on 4chan, but on some tiny obscure imageboard nobody else has heard of or considered worth archiving?
Chandler to the rescue!
Chandler is a commandline-utility for quickly and easily downloading threads from imageboards, as well as a fire and forget solution for watching threads indefinitely and downloading new posts as they become available.
For sites where this is supported (currently 4chan and Tinyboard-compatible sites), posts from previous threads which are later deleted will be preserved when updating threads.
To install Chandler, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install chandler
To upgrade Chandler, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade chandler
I am the author of this tool.
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2016 Kjartan F. Kvamme Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
md5: 38C2B1A8044BFC51017F2AA3F6A692E6 | sha1: C3418ECB92E454B6096475A68FEBED1774A31CC6 | sha256: E416624B10F35133BB336C357DE10C3CBE10288C3E88CD1FD5DC4D5C720CA471 | sha512: 1466C3048E802D4FB9844E14D33EF11F1191A51318AD2101A24DE000A9AF5683C28B4595227B3A26E2AD6577781AA5D1D63668BF2F1ABB21F141CE65C742DF82
Virus Scan Results
- chandler.2.1.0.nupkg (e58d5cc0bd67) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- chandler.exe (e416624b10f3) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Chandler 2.1.0||247||Friday, December 29, 2017||approved|
|Chandler 2.0.0||234||Sunday, August 20, 2017||approved|
|Chandler 2.0.0-beta3||222||Tuesday, May 24, 2016||exempted|
|Chandler 2.0.0-beta2||230||Thursday, February 25, 2016||exempted|
|Chandler 2.0.0-beta1||234||Thursday, February 18, 2016||exempted|
Discussion for the Chandler Package
- This discussion is only about Chandler and the Chandler package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Chandler, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.