Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 2021.02.12:
12 Feb 2021
- Dan Smith KK7DS with significant contributions from Tom KD7LXL
- Marco IZ3GME
- Jim KC9HI.
Tags:chirp HAM amateur radio
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved as a trusted package on 12 Feb 2021.
CHIRP is a free, open-source tool for programming your amateur radio. It supports a large number of manufacturers and models, as well as provides a way to interface with multiple data sources and formats.
CHIRP is distributed as a series of automatically-generated builds. Any time we make a change to CHIRP, a build is created for it the next day. Thus, CHIRP is versioned by the date on which it was created, which makes it easy to determine if you have an older build. We don't put experimental things into CHIRP before they are ready, except where specifically called out with a warning. Thus, you do not need to worry about finding a stable version to run. You should always be on the latest build available.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- chirp.2021.02.12.nupkg (c14a23798e28) - ## / 63
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|CHIRP 2021.02.12||100||Friday, February 12, 2021||Approved|
|CHIRP 2021.01.10||112||Sunday, January 10, 2021||Approved|
|CHIRP 2021.01.09||28||Saturday, January 9, 2021||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.12.21||87||Monday, December 21, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.11.28||94||Saturday, November 28, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.11.25||63||Wednesday, November 25, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.11.21||44||Saturday, November 21, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.11.20||32||Friday, November 20, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.10.14||112||Wednesday, October 14, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.10.08||78||Friday, October 9, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.09.09||120||Wednesday, September 9, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.09.02||62||Wednesday, September 2, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.08.27||78||Thursday, August 27, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.08.07||101||Friday, August 7, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.07.18||101||Saturday, July 18, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.07.11||81||Sunday, July 12, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.07.10||37||Friday, July 10, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.06.22||97||Monday, June 22, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.06.03||83||Wednesday, June 3, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.05.21||79||Thursday, May 21, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.05.16||60||Saturday, May 16, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.04.30||96||Thursday, April 30, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.04.09||98||Thursday, April 9, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.02.27||145||Thursday, February 27, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.02.26||47||Wednesday, February 26, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.02.11||79||Tuesday, February 11, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.02.07||49||Friday, February 7, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.02.06||46||Thursday, February 6, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.02.05||59||Wednesday, February 5, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.02.04||45||Tuesday, February 4, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.01.07||91||Tuesday, January 7, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.01.04||43||Saturday, January 4, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2020.01.03||37||Friday, January 3, 2020||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.12.21||76||Saturday, December 21, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.12.06||66||Friday, December 6, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.12.05||79||Thursday, December 5, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.12.04||47||Wednesday, December 4, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.11.23||71||Saturday, November 23, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.11.19||75||Tuesday, November 19, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.11.10||71||Sunday, November 10, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.11.09||55||Saturday, November 9, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.10.29||57||Tuesday, October 29, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.10.22||67||Tuesday, October 22, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.10.18||68||Friday, October 18, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.09.25||94||Wednesday, September 25, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.09.05||89||Thursday, September 5, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.08.29||75||Thursday, August 29, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.08.24||90||Saturday, August 24, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.08.17||84||Saturday, August 17, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.08.12||76||Monday, August 12, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.07.18||76||Thursday, July 18, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.07.13||61||Saturday, July 13, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.07.12||70||Friday, July 12, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.07.03||83||Wednesday, July 3, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.06.26||87||Thursday, June 27, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.06.01||84||Saturday, June 1, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.05.24||78||Friday, May 24, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.05.16||89||Thursday, May 16, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.05.11||83||Saturday, May 11, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.04.29||84||Monday, April 29, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.04.24||79||Wednesday, April 24, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.04.12||91||Saturday, April 13, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.04.11||87||Thursday, April 11, 2019||Approved|
|CHIRP 2019.03.21||91||Saturday, March 23, 2019||Approved|
Copyright 2015 Dan Smith (KK7DS)
- This discussion is only about CHIRP and the CHIRP package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or CHIRP, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.