Downloads of v 2019.05.16
CHIRP is a free, open-source tool for programming your amateur radio. It supports a large number of manufacturers and models, as well as provides a way to interface with multiple data sources and formats.
CHIRP is distributed as a series of automatically-generated builds. Any time we make a change to CHIRP, a build is created for it the next day. Thus, CHIRP is versioned by the date on which it was created, which makes it easy to determine if you have an older build. We don't put experimental things into CHIRP before they are ready, except where specifically called out with a warning. Thus, you do not need to worry about finding a stable version to run. You should always be on the latest build available.
To install CHIRP, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install chirp
To upgrade CHIRP, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade chirp
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- chirp.2019.05.16.nupkg (5bded2a10c6c) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- chirp.install (= 2019.05.16)
Copyright 2015 Dan Smith (KK7DS)
|CHIRP 2019.06.01||17||Saturday, June 1, 2019||approved|
|CHIRP 2019.05.24||18||Friday, May 24, 2019||approved|
|CHIRP 2019.05.16||20||Thursday, May 16, 2019||approved|
|CHIRP 2019.05.11||11||Saturday, May 11, 2019||approved|
|CHIRP 2019.04.29||19||Monday, April 29, 2019||approved|
|CHIRP 2019.04.24||12||Wednesday, April 24, 2019||approved|
|CHIRP 2019.04.12||9||Saturday, April 13, 2019||approved|
|CHIRP 2019.04.11||21||Thursday, April 11, 2019||approved|
|CHIRP 2019.03.21||20||Saturday, March 23, 2019||approved|
Discussion for the CHIRP Package
- This discussion is only about CHIRP and the CHIRP package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or CHIRP, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.