Downloads of v 0.6.1
NOTE: This extension is no longer supported. See here for additional information
Provides a helper function to help with extracting the actual download URL for an application whose binaries are housed on FossHub.
These functions may be used in Chocolatey install/uninstall scripts by declaring this package a dependency in your package's nuspec.
dependency id="chocolatey-fosshub.extension" />
Get-UrlFromFosshub -- Get the resolved URL from a FossHub download link.
To install [Deprecated] Chocolatey FossHub Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install chocolatey-fosshub.extension
To upgrade [Deprecated] Chocolatey FossHub Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade chocolatey-fosshub.extension
Write-Host "This extension is no longer supported. See here for additional information: https://github.com/chocolatey/package-validator/wiki/ScriptsDoNotDownloadFromFossHub."
Virus Scan Results
- chocolatey-fosshub.extension.0.6.1.nupkg (3111577c7070) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
2016-Present: Chocolatey Core Team Package Contributors
|[Deprecated] Chocolatey FossHub Extension 0.6.1||24684||Monday, December 5, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the [Deprecated] Chocolatey FossHub Extension Package
- This discussion is only about [Deprecated] Chocolatey FossHub Extension and the [Deprecated] Chocolatey FossHub Extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or [Deprecated] Chocolatey FossHub Extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.