Downloads of v 1.2.0
NOTE: This package has been deprecated, in favour of the chocolatey-core.extension.
This package provides helper functions installed as a Chocolatey extension. These functions may be used in Chocolatey install/uninstall scripts by declaring this package a dependency in your package's nuspec.
dependency id="chocolatey-uninstall.extension" />
Get-UninstallRegistryKey -- retrieve registry keys for use during uninstall of Chocolatey packages
- To use, add the following to chocolateyUninstall.ps1, setting
$softwareNameto the name as seen in Control Panel's "Programs and Features"
$softwareName = "Example Name"
[array]$key = Get-UninstallRegistryKey -SoftwareName $softwareName
- The found registry key's properties are accessible by dot notation. For example,
To install [Deprecated] Chocolatey Uninstall Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install chocolatey-uninstall.extension
To upgrade [Deprecated] Chocolatey Uninstall Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade chocolatey-uninstall.extension
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- chocolatey-uninstall.extension.1.2.0.nupkg (1f4642e9aa4d) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- chocolatey-core.extension (≥ 1.0)
© 2016 Chocolatey Core Team Package Contributors
- Deprecated package in favour of chocolatey-core.extension.
- Not building array properly; fails if more than one bad key
- Not reporting correct key
- Try to remove all bad keys found.
- (reporting) add warning if more than 10 bad keys are found
- (reporting) no registry keys matched SoftwareName
|[Deprecated] Chocolatey Uninstall Extension 1.2.0||128748||Saturday, November 12, 2016||approved|
|Chocolatey Uninstall Extension 1.1.0||26061||Saturday, June 25, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the [Deprecated] Chocolatey Uninstall Extension Package
- This discussion is only about [Deprecated] Chocolatey Uninstall Extension and the [Deprecated] Chocolatey Uninstall Extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or [Deprecated] Chocolatey Uninstall Extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.