Downloads of v 1.70
ChromeCacheView is a small utility that reads the cache folder of Google Chrome Web browser, and displays the list of all files currently stored in the cache.
For each cache file, the following information is displayed: URL, Content type, File size, Last accessed time, Expiration time, Server name, Server response, and more.
You can easily select one or more items from the cache list, and then extract the files to another folder, or copy the URLs list to the clipboard.
To install ChromeCacheView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install chromecacheview
To upgrade ChromeCacheView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade chromecacheview
$packageName = 'chromecacheview' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/chromecacheview.zip' $checksum = '5b9861b893add032b73231c2e148fbcb7a830c0d5ffe9d925a0a0dde4f8b27ac' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- chromecacheview.1.70.nupkg (b4e12f437b15) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ChromeCacheView.exe (bc40d72a3b69) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- chromecacheview.zip (5b9861b893ad) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2008 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|ChromeCacheView 1.70||287||Friday, December 16, 2016||approved|
|ChromeCacheView 1.67||218||Monday, December 7, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the ChromeCacheView Package
- This discussion is only about ChromeCacheView and the ChromeCacheView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ChromeCacheView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.