Downloads of v 1.46
ChromeCookiesView is an alternative to the standard internal cookies viewer of Google Chrome Web browser. It displays the list of all cookies stored by Google Chrome Web browser, and allows you to easily delete unwanted cookies. It also allows you export the cookies into text/csv/html/xml file.
For every cookie, the following information is displayed:
Host Name, Path, Name, Value, Secure (Yes/No), HTTP Only Cookie (Yes/No), Last Accessed Time, Creation Time, Expiration Time.
To install ChromeCookiesView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install chromecookiesview
To upgrade ChromeCookiesView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade chromecookiesview
$packageName = 'chromecookiesview' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/chromecookiesview.zip' $checksum = '2c87f957be786c55a0c298ad63a58807d5714906dafe8cdd7efb7d0dc8b6242f' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- chromecookiesview.1.46.nupkg (89b9e63b3535) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- chromecookiesview.zip (2c87f957be78) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2011 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|ChromeCookiesView 1.46||202||Sunday, October 22, 2017||approved|
|ChromeCookiesView 1.45||138||Thursday, August 10, 2017||approved|
|ChromeCookiesView 1.40||176||Tuesday, June 6, 2017||approved|
|ChromeCookiesView 1.30||179||Thursday, March 23, 2017||approved|
|ChromeCookiesView 1.25||248||Wednesday, November 2, 2016||approved|
|ChromeCookiesView 1.20||237||Thursday, November 12, 2015||approved|
|ChromeCookiesView 1.15||186||Friday, July 31, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the ChromeCookiesView Package
- This discussion is only about ChromeCookiesView and the ChromeCookiesView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ChromeCookiesView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.