Downloads of v 22.214.171.124
This project provides extensions to four core areas; Environment, Exploration, Content and Deployment. Enhancements to the Visual Studio environment include the new SharePoint References tab available on the Add Reference dialog, allowing you to easily reference any SharePoint assembly without searching the file system or GAC for it. Exploration extends the new SharePoint Explorer with advanced information about SharePoint sites such as the installed Web Parts and Master Pages or the Feature dependencies and elements. Also included in the Explorer are a variety of import functions to bring existing SharePoint items into your active solution. The Content area includes advanced templates such as Linq to SharePoint, Custom Action or Delegate Control. Project templates include the SharePoint Full Trust Proxy and the SharePoint Console Application. Our enhanced Deployment functions give you the ability to utilise quick deployment and almost a dozen other productivity enhancing deployment steps, including automated deployment (per file on change deployment) Find the complete overview of all the CKS Development Tools Edition features on the Documentation tab.
With the release of Microsoft's excellent Visual Studio 2010 SharePoint Power Tools the CKSDev team have retired the Sandboxed Visual web part item template. For more information read Wouter's blog.
To install CKS Dev Server, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install cksdevserver
To upgrade CKS Dev Server, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade cksdevserver
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- cksdevserver.126.96.36.199.nupkg (15f6a3f9d47d) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|CKS Dev Server 188.8.131.52||852||Monday, November 12, 2012|
Discussion for the CKS Dev Server Package
- This discussion is only about CKS Dev Server and the CKS Dev Server package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or CKS Dev Server, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.