Downloads of v 1.37
CleanAfterMe allows you to easily clean files and Registry entries that are automatically created by the Windows operating system during your regular computer work.
With CleanAfterMe, you can clean the cookies/history/cache/passwords of Internet Explorer, the 'Recent' folder, the Registry entries that record the last opened files, the temporary folder of Windows, the event logs, the Recycle Bin, and more.
To install CleanAfterMe, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install cleanafterme
To upgrade CleanAfterMe, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade cleanafterme
$packageName = 'cleanafterme' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/cleanafterme.zip' $checksum = '25ce3a3e81c7e05675ffebdfc12f0bd04f51c357' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- cleanafterme.1.37.nupkg (99bfd608c008) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- cleanafterme.zip (9d2c0580075f) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2008 NirSoft
|CleanAfterMe 1.37||489||Thursday, April 2, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the CleanAfterMe Package
- This discussion is only about CleanAfterMe and the CleanAfterMe package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or CleanAfterMe, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.