Downloads of v 1.4.9
Clibor has a lot of different settings you can change and is very customizable.
Clibor is Portable Freeware.
It is easy to use.
You can store up to 1,000 items on the clipboard.
You can add Set Phrases. (It is possible to sort them into groups and add memos)
It is possible to change the format of the content within the clipboard history. (regular expression of find and replace text, aligning similar pattern etc)
You can copy paste like FIFO/LIFO
You can change the design.
Support Incremental search.
Encryption (using a startup password) on saved file is also possible.
selection of multiple items in the clipboard history, exception list, monitoring window preference settings are possible.
You can backup and restore data.
Startup parameters can be set for collaboration with external applications.
To install Clibor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install clibor
To upgrade Clibor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade clibor
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; Uninstall-ChocolateyZipPackage ` -PackageName "clibor" ` -ZipFileName "clibor*.zip" Remove-item -path "$Home\Desktop\Clibor.lnk" -Force -ErrorAction 'SilentlyContinue'
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'clibor' $url = 'https://www.amunsnet.com/downfile/down.php?fid=clibor149_en1.zip' $checksum = 'CB62544F88C89BED384A8F71DC0D742DCB502CF9D5CF5D3E27F50D7C7CCC2FE3' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" # Create an exe shotcut at the desktop. Install-ChocolateyShortcut -ShortcutFilePath "$Home\Desktop\Clibor.lnk" ` -TargetPath "$toolsDir\clibor149_en1\Clibor.exe"
Virus Scan Results
- ClbHook.dll (29142e87a6c3) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Clibor.exe (cba6920c1e66) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- clibor149_en1.zip (cb62544f88c8) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- clibor.1.4.9.nupkg (366f2c4eec38) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright © amuns:code All Rights Reserved.
|Clibor 1.4.9||716||Tuesday, June 20, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Clibor Package
- This discussion is only about Clibor and the Clibor package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Clibor, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.