Downloads of v 3.2
CloneSpy can help you free up hard drive space by detecting and removing duplicate files. Duplicate files have exactly the same contents regardless of their name, date, time and location. Also, CloneSpy is able to find files that are not exactly identical, but have the same file name. Perhaps you have different versions of a file and you want to find all of them and remove the older versions. CloneSpy can also find zero length files. These are files that have no content.
CloneSpy is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. The appropriate version for your system will be installed automatically.
To install CloneSpy, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install clonespy
To upgrade CloneSpy, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade clonespy
$packageName = 'clonespy' $installerType = 'EXE' $url = 'http://www.clonespy.com/english/download/cspy32.exe' $silentArgs = '/S /NODESKTOPSHORTCUT /X64' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- clonespy.3.2.nupkg (23947d94de8c) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- cspy32.exe (dda6510bafeb) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
- Added: If you push the "Delete all marked files" button in the Zero length files window or Single duplicates window without first marking any file then an explanation is given on how to mark files.
- Modified: Optimized the memory management so that now more of the available memory can be used.
- Modified: Optimized the structure of the checksum database leading to the effect that your database needs to be rebuilt (previously cached checksums will be recreated).
- Modified: If you scan a large number of files then the percentages in the scan progress window now have decimal places.
- Modified: Opening and closing a large number of categories in the All duplicates window are now faster.
- Modified: Marking a large number of files in the All duplicates window is now faster.
- Modified: The upper limit for the size of scanned files is now deactivated by default (see Time + Size page of the Options window).
- Fixed: If you have a large checksum database then CloneSpy no longer freezes for some time when you open the Options window.
- Fixed: The Options window no longer freezes while the checksum database is being cleaned up (see Database page of the Options window).
- Fixed: In the Options, if "Make new file" or "Replace file" is selected then the corresponding file name may no longer be erased.
- Fixed: The Single duplicates window no longer shows files that were already deleted manually by the user during the scan.
- Fixed: Corrected the original file name in the version information of the installer.
|CloneSpy 3.41||459||Tuesday, August 28, 2018||approved|
|CloneSpy 3.33||763||Monday, January 30, 2017||approved|
|CloneSpy 3.31||317||Friday, November 11, 2016||approved|
|CloneSpy 3.30||335||Wednesday, September 21, 2016||approved|
|CloneSpy 3.24||320||Wednesday, May 25, 2016||approved|
|CloneSpy 3.23||282||Sunday, January 31, 2016||approved|
|CloneSpy 3.22||274||Wednesday, December 23, 2015||approved|
|CloneSpy 3.21||239||Monday, June 29, 2015||approved|
|CloneSpy 3.13||487||Saturday, August 9, 2014||approved|
|CloneSpy 3.2||243||Saturday, May 30, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the CloneSpy Package
- This discussion is only about CloneSpy and the CloneSpy package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or CloneSpy, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.