Downloads of v 3.21
CloneSpy can help you free up hard drive space by detecting and removing duplicate files. Duplicate files have exactly the same contents regardless of their name, date, time and location. Also, CloneSpy is able to find files that are not exactly identical, but have the same file name. Perhaps you have different versions of a file and you want to find all of them and remove the older versions. CloneSpy can also find zero length files. These are files that have no content.
CloneSpy is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. The appropriate version for your system will be installed automatically.
To install CloneSpy, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install clonespy
To upgrade CloneSpy, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade clonespy
$packageName = 'clonespy' $installerType = 'EXE' $url = 'http://www.clonespy.com/english/download/cspy321.exe' $silentArgs = '/S /NODESKTOPSHORTCUT /X64' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- clonespy.3.21.nupkg (6120bec00a85) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- cspy321.exe (5623240ba6b8) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
- Added: In two-pool mode, the colors that highlight files from pool 1 and 2 in the Result presentation windows can now be changed by a right-click on the corresponding legend.
- Added: More dialogs can now be configured to never show up again.
- Fixed: Unnecessary system messages are no longer shown if deletion of files fails.
- Fixed: Added an explanation for the formerly unknown error code 206.
|CloneSpy 3.41||451||Tuesday, August 28, 2018||approved|
|CloneSpy 3.33||762||Monday, January 30, 2017||approved|
|CloneSpy 3.31||316||Friday, November 11, 2016||approved|
|CloneSpy 3.30||335||Wednesday, September 21, 2016||approved|
|CloneSpy 3.24||317||Wednesday, May 25, 2016||approved|
|CloneSpy 3.23||282||Sunday, January 31, 2016||approved|
|CloneSpy 3.22||273||Wednesday, December 23, 2015||approved|
|CloneSpy 3.21||237||Monday, June 29, 2015||approved|
|CloneSpy 3.13||486||Saturday, August 9, 2014||approved|
|CloneSpy 3.2||243||Saturday, May 30, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the CloneSpy Package
- This discussion is only about CloneSpy and the CloneSpy package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or CloneSpy, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.