Downloads of v 126.96.36.19980816
Cmdow is a Win32 commandline utility for NT4/2000/XP/2003/2008/7 that allows windows to be listed, moved, resized, renamed, hidden/unhidden, disabled/enabled, minimized, maximized, restored, activated/inactivated, closed, killed and more.
It is a small standalone executable. It does not create any temporary files, nor does it write to the registry. There is no installation procedure, just run it. To completely remove all traces of it from your system, delete it.
Cmdow was written with batch file programmers in mind. Particular attention has been paid to Cmdows output making it easy to process with the 'FOR /F' command found in the Windows command processor (cmd.exe).
To install CMDOW Commandline Window Utility, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install cmdow
To upgrade CMDOW Commandline Window Utility, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade cmdow
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2014 Ritchie Lawrence Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. Package can be verified like this: 1. Go to x32: https://github.com/ritchielawrence/cmdow/tree/master/bin/Release to download the executable. 2. You can use one of the following methods to obtain the SHA256 checksum: - Use powershell function 'Get-FileHash' - Use Chocolatey utility 'checksum.exe' checksum32: 767B877E735C425BF05C34683356ABFDE4070B092F17A4741EA5AC490611F3DE File 'license.txt' is obtained from: https://github.com/ritchielawrence/cmdow/blob/master/LICENSE.txt
md5: DDD12566B99343B96609AFA2524ECEC3 | sha1: 8FEF2C2BC87EF7D135296FDB4CF9ECD9C0322D55 | sha256: 767B877E735C425BF05C34683356ABFDE4070B092F17A4741EA5AC490611F3DE | sha512: B11A36B25B5C34CD86C367C4003F76F360965FDBC67CA1F30AFEC3A744D419C03D70ADE2423AD6A1D2858561F732DB9F1D1A279A37B045F8A5FAA9C53DBE30BD
Virus Scan Results
- cmdow.exe (767b877e735c) - ## / 68 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- cmdow.188.8.131.5280816.nupkg (8b13ea39b566) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|CMDOW Commandline Window Utility 184.108.40.20680816||967||Friday, August 17, 2018||approved|
|CMDOW Commandline Window Utility 1.4.8||969||Thursday, February 11, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the CMDOW Commandline Window Utility Package
- This discussion is only about CMDOW Commandline Window Utility and the CMDOW Commandline Window Utility package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or CMDOW Commandline Window Utility, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.