Downloads of v 2.4.493.1-dev
CoApp is a set of open source tools for building C/C++ NuGet packages for Windows. The goal of the CoApp project is to create a community of developers dedicated to creating a set of tools and processes that enable other open source developers to create and maintain their open source products with Windows as a primary build target.
To install CoApp, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install coapp
To upgrade CoApp, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade coapp
#CoApp $url = "http://coapp.org/files/Development.CoApp.Tools.Powershell.msi" Install-ChocolateyPackage "CoApp" "msi" "/quiet" "$url"
Virus Scan Results
- Development.CoApp.Tools.Powershell.msi (fbae6f655c5f) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- coapp.2.4.493.1-dev.nupkg (3a68d1d64779) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|CoApp 2.4.493.1-dev||502||Saturday, May 28, 2016||exempted|
|CoApp 2.4.493.0-dev||372||Friday, June 26, 2015||exempted|
|CoApp 1.23.521.0||723||Friday, June 26, 2015||approved|
|CoApp 0.1.0||520||Sunday, September 14, 2014|
Discussion for the CoApp Package
- This discussion is only about CoApp and the CoApp package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or CoApp, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.