Downloads of v 1.0.1
A global executable uploader for PowerShell and Windows Command Line (cmd), which allows users to upload code coverage reports to Codecov. This uploader supports Windows 7 (x64) and above.
To install Codecov, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install codecov
To upgrade Codecov, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade codecov
$packageName = 'codecov' $url = 'https://github.com/codecov/codecov-exe/releases/download/1.0.1/Codecov.zip' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $splitUrl = $url.Split('/'); $zipFileName = $splitUrl[$splitUrl.Length - 1] $zipFilePath = Join-Path $toolsDir $zipFileName Get-ChocolateyWebFile -PackageName $packageName -FileFullPath $zipFilePath -Url $url Get-ChocolateyUnzip -FileFullPath $zipFilePath -Destination $toolsDir
Virus Scan Results
- codecov.1.0.1.nupkg (d22d8a6851a0) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Codecov.zip (66f1fb257e21) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (c) 2017 Larz White
See GitHub Release Notes.
|Codecov 1.0.1||56585||Saturday, June 3, 2017||approved|
|Codecov 1.0.0||502||Sunday, May 28, 2017||approved|
|Codecov 0.4.0-beta||4096||Monday, April 10, 2017||exempted|
|Codecov 0.3.0-beta||140||Thursday, March 30, 2017||exempted|
|Codecov 0.2.0-beta||151||Wednesday, March 8, 2017||exempted|
Discussion for the Codecov Package
- This discussion is only about Codecov and the Codecov package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Codecov, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.