Downloads of v 1.0.0
ColorTool is a utility for helping to set the color palette of the Windows Console. By default, applies the colors in the specified .itermcolors or .ini file to the current console window. This does NOT save the properties automatically. For that, you'll need to open the properties sheet and hit "Ok". Included should be a
schemes/ directory with a selection of schemes of both formats for examples. Feel free to add your own preferred scheme to that directory.
To install Windows Console Color Tool, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install colortool
To upgrade Windows Console Color Tool, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade colortool
$tools = Split-Path $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition $content = Join-Path (Split-Path $tools) 'content' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage ` -PackageName 'colortool' ` -Url 'https://github.com/Microsoft/console/releases/download/1708.14008/colortool.zip' ` -Checksum 'EF317660A8CACA83C708B2915274B2B4D611A3AB90C4DE128D21B58461FCDDFA' ` -ChecksumType 'SHA256' ` -UnzipLocation $content
Virus Scan Results
- colortool.1.0.0.nupkg (71caddecc10b) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- colortool.zip (ef317660a8ca) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Windows Console Color Tool 1.0.0||233||Thursday, September 7, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Windows Console Color Tool Package
- This discussion is only about Windows Console Color Tool and the Windows Console Color Tool package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Windows Console Color Tool, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.