Downloads of v 3.0.0
The Null-modem emulator (com0com) is a kernel-mode virtual serial port driver for Windows. You can create an unlimited number of virtual COM port pairs and use any pair to connect one COM port based application to another. The HUB for communications (hub4com) allows to receive data and signals from one COM or TCP port, modify and send it to a number of other COM or TCP ports and vice versa.
To install Null-Modem Emulator, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install com0com
To upgrade Null-Modem Emulator, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade com0com
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- com0com.3.0.0.nupkg (1369c1efc195) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- com0com-184.108.40.206-i386-and-x64-unsigned.zip (ca3c92b1d4c4) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
* com0com: baud rate emulation
* com0com: pinouts customization
* com0com: noised line emulation
* com0com: paired port settings monitoring (baud rate, data bits, stop bits, parity)
* com0com: hiding 'unavailable' ports from user
|Null-Modem Emulator 3.0.0||735||Thursday, February 7, 2013|
Discussion for the Null-Modem Emulator Package
- This discussion is only about Null-Modem Emulator and the Null-Modem Emulator package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Null-Modem Emulator, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.