Downloads of v 1.7.1
- Messages disappear forever once they’re read
- Swiping prevents screenshots
- Instantly send messages to any email address
- Messages you send are private and encrypted
- Read receipts tell you when your message is read
- It’s FREE
To install Confide, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install confide
To upgrade Confide, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade confide
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'confide' $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'https://d3kedtkr0tjlm2.cloudfront.net/ConfideSetup.exe' $silentArgs = '/S' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes -Checksum 8ADED7A45861C689202380678A089EC442197DBC70242690E978CCE34DDA961D -ChecksumType sha256
Virus Scan Results
- confide.1.7.1.nupkg (d14393bd0a23) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ConfideSetup.exe (8aded7a45861) - ## / 69 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2017 Confide, Inc.
|Confide 1.7.1||14||Monday, March 11, 2019||approved|
|Confide 1.6.2||22||Sunday, February 3, 2019||approved|
|Confide 1.6.0||70||Wednesday, August 8, 2018||approved|
|Confide 1.5.14||64||Tuesday, June 26, 2018||approved|
|Confide 1.5.12||81||Tuesday, May 22, 2018||approved|
|Confide 1.5.10||145||Saturday, March 31, 2018||approved|
|Confide 1.5.9||156||Monday, February 12, 2018||approved|
|Confide 1.5.6||157||Saturday, December 9, 2017||approved|
|Confide 1.5.5||174||Wednesday, November 8, 2017||approved|
|Confide 1.5.4||176||Wednesday, October 11, 2017||approved|
|Confide 1.5.2||173||Friday, September 8, 2017||approved|
|Confide 1.5.1||173||Sunday, August 13, 2017||approved|
|Confide 1.5.0||167||Friday, July 14, 2017||approved|
|Confide 1.4.6||219||Tuesday, April 18, 2017||approved|
|Confide 1.4.3||201||Tuesday, March 21, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Confide Package
- This discussion is only about Confide and the Confide package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Confide, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.