Downloads of v 2.4.3
darktable is an open source photography workflow application and raw developer. A virtual lighttable and darkroom for photographers. It manages your digital negatives in a database, lets you view them through a zoomable lighttable and enables you to develop raw images and enhance them.
Raw is the unprocessed capture straight from the camera’s sensor to the memory card, nothing has been altered. There are multiple alternatives in the open source world for raw development (ufraw, dcraw, rawtherapee) but darktable tries to fill the gap between the excellent existing free raw converters and image management tools (such as e.g. ufraw, rawstudio, f-spot, digikam, shotwell). It focuses on the workflow to make it easier for the photographer to quickly handle the thousands of images a day of shooting can produce. It’s also one of the very few FOSS projects able to do tethered shooting.
The internal architecture of darktable allows users to easily add modules for all sorts of image processing, from the very simple (crop, exposure, spot removal) to the most advanced (simulation of human night vision).
The user interface is built around efficient caching of image metadata and mipmaps, all stored in a database. The main focus lies on user interaction, both in terms of a smooth interface design as well as processing speed. High quality output is also one of our goals.
All editing is fully non-destructive and only operates on cached image buffers for display. The full image is only converted during export. Raw image loading is done using rawspeed, high-dynamic range and standard image formats such as jpeg are also supported. The core operates completely on floating point values, so darktable can not only be used for photography but also for scientifically acquired images or output of renderers (high dynamic range).
To install Darktable, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install darktable
To upgrade Darktable, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade darktable
$packageName = 'darktable' $installerType = 'EXE' $url = 'https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/releases/download/release-2.4.3/darktable-2.4.3-win64.exe' $checksum = 'A34361924B4D7D3AA9CB4BA7E5AEEF928C674822C1EA36603B4CE5993678B2FA' $checkumType = 'sha256' $silentArgs = '/S' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage -PackageName "$packageName" -FileType "$installerType" -SilentArgs "$silentArgs" -Url64bit "$url" -checksum $checksum -checksumType $checkumType -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- darktable.2.4.3.nupkg (ea976c63c744) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- darktable-2.4.3-win64.exe (a34361924b4d) - ## / 65 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© Darktable team
|Darktable 2.6.2||896||Saturday, March 23, 2019||approved|
|Darktable 2.6.1||381||Friday, March 8, 2019||approved|
|Darktable 2.6.0||778||Thursday, December 27, 2018||approved|
|Darktable 2.4.4||976||Wednesday, June 6, 2018||approved|
|Darktable 2.4.3||325||Wednesday, April 25, 2018||approved|
|Darktable 2.4.2||265||Thursday, March 22, 2018||approved|
|Darktable 2.4.1||255||Wednesday, February 7, 2018||approved|
|Darktable 2.4.0||249||Tuesday, December 26, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Darktable Package
- This discussion is only about Darktable and the Darktable package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Darktable, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.