Downloads of v 5.1.5
The heart of DataCleaner is a strong data profiling engine for discovering and analyzing the quality of your data. Find the patterns, missing values, character sets and other characteristics of your data values.
Profiling is an essential activity of any Data Quality, Master Data Management or Data Governance program. If you don't know what you're up against, you have poor chances of fixing it.
To install DataCleaner, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install datacleaner
To upgrade DataCleaner, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade datacleaner
# generated vars $packageName = 'datacleaner' $url = 'https://sourceforge.net/projects/datacleaner/files/datacleaner%20%28stable%29/5.1.5/DataCleaner-windows.zip' $checksum = '610d5e250922a35c7d7fde1f1f2a612e230a7b4b440c70b00fe01cdd40ee5141' # static vars $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" # $Env:ChocolateyInstall\helpers\functions Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" # create empty sidecar so shimgen creates shim for GUI rather than console $installFile = Join-Path -Path $toolsDir ` -ChildPath "DataCleaner" ` | Join-Path -ChildPath "DataCleaner.exe.gui" Set-Content -Path $installFile ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- datacleaner.5.1.5.nupkg (058a3f30aaa3) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- DataCleaner-console.exe (bf483f6679da) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- DataCleaner.exe (fdad75db7456) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- DataCleaner-windows.zip (610d5e250922) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Automatically generated and uploaded by dtgm
|DataCleaner 5.1.5||362||Wednesday, January 25, 2017||approved|
|DataCleaner 5.0.3||265||Saturday, May 21, 2016||approved|
|DataCleaner 4.0.2||233||Tuesday, August 11, 2015||approved|
|DataCleaner 3.7.2||221||Wednesday, April 8, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the DataCleaner Package
- This discussion is only about DataCleaner and the DataCleaner package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or DataCleaner, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.