Downloads of v 4.0.35
This package is deprecated. Install dbforge-sql instead.
dbForge Studio for SQL Server is a powerful IDE for SQL Server management, administration, development, data reporting and analysis. The tool will help SQL developers to manage databases, speed up routine tasks, as well, as to make complex database changes.
dbForge Studio for SQL Server comes in four editions: Express, Standard, Data, and Professional.
Express is a free edition that provides basic functionality for database development. It includes database Object Editor, security configuration tools, advanced Data Editor, and Export/Import from CSV and ODBC. Also this edition has basic support for SQL Coding Assistance and limited Query Builder features.
dbForge Studio for SQL Server — среда разработки для БД SQL Server, создания отчетов по данным, их анализа, и основных задач администрирования. Данный инструмент ускоряет выполнение повседневных задач и позволяет вносить сложные изменения в БД.
To install dbForgeSqlru, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install dbforgesqlru
To upgrade dbForgeSqlru, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade dbforgesqlru
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- dbForgesqlru.4.0.35.nupkg (10a17891cb0f) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|dbForgeSqlru 4.0.35||320||Tuesday, December 2, 2014||approved|
|dbForgeSqlru 3.8.180||312||Thursday, July 3, 2014|
|dbForgesqlru 3.5.93||250||Wednesday, April 9, 2014|
|dbForgesqlru 3.5.86||253||Wednesday, March 5, 2014|
Discussion for the dbForgeSqlru Package
- This discussion is only about dbForgeSqlru and the dbForgeSqlru package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or dbForgeSqlru, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.