Downloads of v 188.8.131.5290212
DCMTK is a collection of libraries and applications implementing large parts the DICOM standard. It includes software for examining, constructing and converting DICOM image files, handling offline media, sending and receiving images over a network connection, as well as demonstrative image storage and worklist servers. DCMTK is is written in a mixture of ANSI C and C++. It comes in complete source code and is made available as "open source" software.
To install DCMTK - DICOM Toolkit, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install dcmtk
To upgrade DCMTK - DICOM Toolkit, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade dcmtk
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; # stop on all errors $packageName = 'dcmtk' # arbitrary name for the package, used in messages $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $url = 'ftp://dicom.offis.de/pub/dicom/offis/software/dcmtk/release/bin/dcmtk-3.6.4-win32-dynamic.zip' # download url $url64 = 'ftp://dicom.offis.de/pub/dicom/offis/software/dcmtk/release/bin/dcmtk-3.6.4-win64-dynamic.zip' # download url Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $packageName $url -Checksum 7c398a26909da52a97969a38bc440eb6 $toolsDir -Url64 $url64 -Checksum64 8267c09ee908bbef63eac9f705709a63
Virus Scan Results
- dcmtkInstall.zip (4a988a81a584) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- dcmtkInstall.zip (78c1da4de4ad) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- dcmtk.184.108.40.20690212.nupkg (ca24cf4e3e18) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
Copyright (C) 1994-2018, OFFIS e.V. All rights reserved.
|DCMTK - DICOM Toolkit 220.127.116.1190212||840||Tuesday, February 12, 2019||approved|
|DCMTK - DICOM Toolkit 3.6.4||517||Friday, November 30, 2018||approved|
|DCMTK - DICOM Toolkit 3.6.3||511||Friday, September 7, 2018||approved|
|dcmtk 3.6.0||525||Wednesday, August 19, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the DCMTK - DICOM Toolkit Package
- This discussion is only about DCMTK - DICOM Toolkit and the DCMTK - DICOM Toolkit package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or DCMTK - DICOM Toolkit, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.