Downloads of v 2.2.6000.8
Dependency Walker is a free utility that scans any 32-bit or 64-bit Windows module (exe, dll, ocx, sys, etc.) and builds a hierarchical tree diagram of all dependent modules. For each module found, it lists all the functions that are exported by that module, and which of those functions are actually being called by other modules. Another view displays the minimum set of required files, along with detailed information about each file including a full path to the file, base address, version numbers, machine type, debug information, and more.
To install Dependency Walker, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install dependencywalker
To upgrade Dependency Walker, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade dependencywalker
$tools = Split-Path $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition $content = Join-Path (Split-Path $tools) 'content' $depends = Join-Path $content 'depends.exe' $shortcut = Join-Path ([System.Environment]::GetFolderPath('CommonPrograms')) 'Dependency Walker.lnk' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage ` -PackageName 'dependencywalker' ` -Url 'http://www.dependencywalker.com/depends22_x86.zip' ` -Checksum '03d73abba0e856c81ba994505373fdb94a13b84eb29e6c268be1bf21b7417ca3' ` -ChecksumType 'SHA256' ` -Url64 'http://www.dependencywalker.com/depends22_x64.zip' ` -Checksum64 '35db68a613874a2e8c1422eb0ea7861f825fc71717d46dabf1f249ce9634b4f1' ` -ChecksumType64 'SHA256' ` -UnzipLocation $content Install-ChocolateyShortcut ` -ShortcutFilePath $shortcut ` -TargetPath $depends New-Item -Type 'File' -Path '$depends.gui' -Force | Out-Null
$shortcut = Join-Path ([System.Environment]::GetFolderPath('CommonPrograms')) 'Dependency Walker.lnk' Remove-Item -Path $shortcut -Force | Out-Null
Virus Scan Results
- depends22_x64.zip (35db68a61387) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- depends22_x86.zip (03d73abba0e8) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- dependencywalker.2.2.6000.8.nupkg (d6d5d9436300) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- depends.dll (7a5cae7605ae) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- depends.exe (57c483dc985a) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- depends.dll (249007f21fd4) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- depends.exe (56e5d9e23942) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Dependency Walker 2.2.6000.8||4169||Friday, February 3, 2017||approved|
|Dependency Walker 2.2.6000.7||3572||Monday, March 23, 2015||approved|
|Dependency Walker 2.2.6000.6||2100||Sunday, January 26, 2014|
|Dependency Walker 2.2.6000.5||860||Friday, December 28, 2012|
|Dependency Walker 2.2.6000.3||354||Wednesday, January 4, 2012|
|Dependency Walker 2.2.6000.2||256||Wednesday, October 26, 2011|
|Dependency Walker 2.2.6000.1||224||Wednesday, October 26, 2011|
|Dependency Walker 2.2.6000||222||Sunday, October 23, 2011|
Discussion for the Dependency Walker Package
- This discussion is only about Dependency Walker and the Dependency Walker package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Dependency Walker, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.