Downloads of v 10.0.10586.23
DevCon is a command-line tool that displays detailed information about devices, and lets you search for and manipulate devices from the command line. DevCon enables, disables, installs, configures, and removes devices on the local computer and displays detailed information about devices on local and remote computers. DevCon is included in the WDK.
This pacakge includes both an x86 and an x64 version of the DevCon application:
Please use the version applicable to your Operating System.
These files are obtained from the WDK for Windows 10 build 1607.
The Devcon.exe (both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions) can be found in the Windows Device Kit (WDK).
The WDK installer can be downloaded from here.
For more information on downloading the WDK and associated tools, see this page.
To install DevCon (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install devcon.portable
To upgrade DevCon (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade devcon.portable
md5: 2F429A7437B47EE774F9C7318B99AA0C | sha1: 0D130F602B69E533B75BC0B5AE6C735B3E7B1D1A | sha256: 6CDF9A5C39FC9E765CD7232BDB6AEAA3D2811BCBBF6875C4DECC5D6C8BF308EA | sha512: 354ABDF9D156636361665232ABC2CAE3EAC731C3F50345804AB26AEE619CB27C7E24B7493722E36E19DF0BAC122691E08DB86753842C627A6B6325D26E22A407
md5: EBE2414F870597900228A7F87AE00B8D | sha1: 2F3A0F1191999AFFB68A664D5B658725328F5BF4 | sha256: E779664403C8CFCA9CA115E4AB46794922D3B39B8EC98A3B7A30D323FAF02B5E | sha512: FC81A9D7100AE481E21926FD85508064DC4C1CD3B19573F5487BAEA02C0C4AC0FEE2C80DDE319AF51D27D03DD48B0F5C73021C5D79790F3E02A6EDB5AEB9D0B5
Virus Scan Results
- devcon.portable.10.0.10586.23.nupkg (24dd66f3a10f) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- devcon32.exe (e779664403c8) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- devcon64.exe (6cdf9a5c39fc) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (c) 2015 Microsoft
|DevCon (Portable) 10.0.10586.23||10558||Friday, September 23, 2016||approved|
|DevCon (Portable) 10.0.10586.21||588||Monday, February 8, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the DevCon (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about DevCon (Portable) and the DevCon (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or DevCon (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.