Downloads of v 1.05
DeviceIOView allows you to watch the data transfer between a software or service and a device driver (DeviceIoControl calls).
For each call to a device driver, the following information is displayed:
Handle, Control Code, number of input bytes, number of output bytes, the name of the device handle, and all the input/output bytes, displayed as Hex dump.
To install DeviceIOView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install deviceioview
To upgrade DeviceIOView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade deviceioview
$packageName = 'deviceioview' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/deviceioview.zip' $checksum = '6b01e792e79696dd00943e33cc38b3935fcc58e3' $checksumType = 'sha1' $url64 = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/deviceioview-x64.zip' $checksum64 = 'd4a70a9ac824bc13e87e09e0545c51f227e8c05d' $checksumType64 = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- deviceioview.1.05.nupkg (b011f43fdc7f) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- deviceioview-x64.zip (a53b8721142e) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- deviceioview.zip (803daa9c2ed7) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2008 NirSoft
|DeviceIOView 1.05||454||Monday, June 22, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the DeviceIOView Package
- This discussion is only about DeviceIOView and the DeviceIOView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or DeviceIOView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.