Downloads of v 7.1.5
Digi.me downloads everything from your online social network accounts and stores it in a library safely tucked away on your computer. From here it's a simple click to copy photos, posts, dms, friends to your desktop. You could export your Facebook photos to your Dropbox folder, export a Twitter private message thread, or export the Instagram photos you've recently liked.
This program is free but becomes feature limited after 30 days without a license.
To install digi.me, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install digime
To upgrade digi.me, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade digime
Install-ChocolateyPackage 'digime' 'exe' '--mode unattended' 'http://digi.me/userstorage/builds/live/native/digi.me-installer.exe' '' -validExitCodes @(0,1)
Virus Scan Results
- digi.me-installer.exe (e784ddada451) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- digime.7.1.5.nupkg (37ea61384a63) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2009 digi.me Limited
|digi.me 7.1.5||323||Wednesday, June 15, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the digi.me Package
- This discussion is only about digi.me and the digi.me package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or digi.me, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.