Downloads of v 1.53
DirSync Pro is a small, but powerful utility for file and folder synchronization. DirSync Pro can be used to synchronize the content of one or many folders recursively. Use DirSync Pro to easily synchronize files from your desktop PC to your USB-stick (/External HD/PDA/Notebook, ...). Use this USB-stick (/External HD/PDA/Notebook, ...) to synchronize files to another desktop PC.
Using DirSync Pro you can make incremental backups. In this way you'll spare lots of time because you don't have to copy all the files each time you want to update your backup; only new/modified/larger files would be copied. DirSync Pro provides some preconfigured modes (e.g. Mirror, Backup, Contribute, …) for common synchronization and backup tasks and some custom modes in which the user could set up the synchronization behaviour to meet specific wishes. Prior to synchronization, DirSync Pro perfoms an analysis on files and folders and detect any kind of changes to any file/directory in the source. If a file is for example modified, removed, deleted, renamed in the source DirSync Pro synchronizes the destination accordingly. DirSync Pro detects also changes to file meta data (e.g. DOS attributes, POSIX file ownerships/group/permissions) and could preserve them to the destination file/directories.
DirSync Pro has a user-friendly User Interface which helps you configure many options to your needs. You can use DirSync Pro also through the command line which makes it very flexible for running in batches.
DirSync Pro lets you define advanced filters based of filename patterns (textual and regular expression based), file sizes, modification dates, file paths and file meta data to include or exclude file/directories as desired.
DirSync Pro has a powerful schedule engine which lets you schedule synchronization tasks on many different ways, minutely, hourly, daily, weekly and monthly. Advanced users may use tons of options available in DirSync Pro to suit the synchronization behaviour in details. DirSync Pro has many logging facilities which let you create detailed logs even per job.
DirSync Pro provides a real-time synchronization option which watches the source directory continuously and synchronizes the changes into the destination directory if a file/directory is changed.
To install Directory Synchronize Pro, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install dirsyncpro
To upgrade Directory Synchronize Pro, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade dirsyncpro
$packageName = 'dirsyncpro' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $url = 'https://sourceforge.net/projects/directorysync/files/DirSync%20Pro%20%28stable%29/1.53/DirSyncPro-1.53-Windows.zip/download' $checksum = '8fdbb903dce5dee9af9156799bc91f31a66e25b8289ca6673aa42747a8701a8b' $checksumType = 'sha256' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"
Virus Scan Results
- dirsyncpro.1.53.nupkg (33b81b146d26) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- DirSyncPro-1.53-Windows.zip (8fdbb903dce5) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- DirSyncPro.exe (a2a3b4232673) - ## / 66 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© O. Givi
|Directory Synchronize Pro 1.53||200||Friday, March 23, 2018||approved|
|Directory Synchronize Pro 1.51||457||Tuesday, September 29, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Directory Synchronize Pro Package
- This discussion is only about Directory Synchronize Pro and the Directory Synchronize Pro package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Directory Synchronize Pro, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.