Downloads of v 1.1.0
Disable Nvidia Telemetry is a utility that allows you to disable the telemetry services Nvidia bundles with their drivers.
Disable Nvidia Telemetry scans Nvidia Telemetry Services and Telemetry Tasks on Windows.
Easy to use GUI.
You don't need to edit something on registry.
To install Disable Nvidia Telemetry (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install disable-nvidia-telemetry.portable
To upgrade Disable Nvidia Telemetry (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade disable-nvidia-telemetry.portable
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'disable-nvidia-telemetry.portable' $url = 'https://github.com/NateShoffner/Disable-Nvidia-Telemetry/releases/download/1.1/Disable.Nvidia.Telemetry.188.8.131.52.Portable.exe' $checksum = '9892900C6E1D6D4C489F6DB84B485AC36E4009B86E3372EDC9D20564D648C562' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" # Create an exe shotcut at the desktop. Install-ChocolateyShortcut -ShortcutFilePath "$Home\Desktop\Disable Nvidia Telemetry.lnk" ` -TargetPath "$toolsDir\Disable Nvidia Telemetry.exe"
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'disable-nvidia-telemetry.portable' Remove-Item "$Home\Desktop\Disable Nvidia Telemetry.lnk"
Virus Scan Results
- Disable.Nvidia.Telemetry.184.108.40.206.Portable.exe (9892900c6e1d) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- disable-nvidia-telemetry.portable.1.1.0.nupkg (7cf4716292e4) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright 2017 Nate Shoffner
|Disable Nvidia Telemetry (Portable) 1.1.0||382||Thursday, October 26, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Disable Nvidia Telemetry (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about Disable Nvidia Telemetry (Portable) and the Disable Nvidia Telemetry (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Disable Nvidia Telemetry (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.