Downloads of v 1.21
DiskSmartView is a small utility that retrieves the S.M.A.R.T. information (S.M.A.R.T = Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology) from IDE/SATA disks.
This information includes the disk model/firmware/serial number, cylinders/heads, power-on hours (POH), internal temperature, disk errors rate, and more.
You can use the S.M.A.R.T information retrieved by DiskSmartView to find out whether there is any significant problem in your disk drive.
To install DiskSmartView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install disksmartview
To upgrade DiskSmartView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade disksmartview
$packageName = 'disksmartview' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/disksmartview.zip' $checksum = '8d10b7f4c8b60a39e33f28dc45782f734ce4af84bac33945251786c0c361f9dd' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- disksmartview.1.21.nupkg (bd3525af4af2) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- disksmartview.exe (95473d0f0962) - ## / 69 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- disksmartview.zip (8d10b7f4c8b6) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2010 NirSoft
|DiskSmartView 1.21||1074||Monday, June 20, 2016||approved|
|DiskSmartView 1.20||211||Thursday, May 5, 2016||approved|
|DiskSmartView 1.11||283||Saturday, May 30, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the DiskSmartView Package
- This discussion is only about DiskSmartView and the DiskSmartView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or DiskSmartView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.